- About the ACS
- Media Center
- Resource Center
The ACS Communications Officer is the focal point for all matters related to the communications and promotion of the ACS via visual and print media. The Communications Officer functions under the direction of the Secretary General.
- Structure & Budget
- Communications Strategy
- Objectives of the Communications Unit
- Major Activities of the Unit
- Current Activities & Projects
- Conclusion & Future
Structure & Budget
The Communications Unit is part of the Office of the Secretary General and the Communications Officer reports directly to the Secretary General.
At present, the Communications Unit is comprised of the following Staff:
- Communications Officer – Mr. Jabari Fraser
- Unit Assistant - Ms. Kia K. Jaikaran
- Webmaster – Vacant position